Multi-channel RTU with GSM communication
M2M communication technology is helping to increase efficiency of various applications ranging from retail to defense. In electrical distribution sector many unmanned substations equipments require an interface to communicate many real-time and event data wirelessly to central monitoring station. A Remote Terminal Unit equipped with GSM can fulfill this requirement.
The project was to design and manufacture a microprocessor-based multi-channel Remote Terminal Unit for monitoring power distribution with SMS alert feature.
With its diverse technology knowledge Rhombus’ has delivered complete solution by designing and integrating different modules.
Substation automation division of a leading electricity Company in India.
- Remote monitoring of unmanned site
- Bi-directional communication and Instant alerts on SMS for faults / events
- Modbus protocol for data logging with SCADA
- Real-time and Periodic data monitoring
- Weather-proof enclosure
Role of Rhombus
- Design and develop application module with 16-bit Microcontroller
- Development and interfacing of measurement and communication module with GSM network
- Prototype verification and validation at internal and external laboratories
Product has enabled the customer to implement solution by adding the product in a compact IP65 rated enclosure. It has made the monitoring faster with easy approach helping to reduce the total cost of project.
Innovation in product design and manufacturing process, latest technologies, global quality standards and excellent customer service are the four pillars on which we have built our business.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Looking for an ODM partner to design and/or manufacture your product?
You have come to the right place. Just send us your requirement using the form on the right and we will give you a quote within 2 working days. Please provide as much correct information as you can provide to help us give you a quote faster. All the fields in the form are mandatory.
You can also get in touch with us directly using the contact details of our head office given on the far right.