A global leader in Automation Business
Accurate time is vital in communications between many devices working and being supervised for real-time applications. Substation automation is one of such application demanding precise time synchronization for a variety of Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs). Different solutions are possible and can be realized using a GPS Master Clock device giving exact time reference.
Project had requirement to redevelop and manufacture an accurate GPS Master Clock complying with International Standards and supporting Multiple Communication Protocol & Time-codes. Rhombus’ expertise in embedded system domain enabled our client to fulfill their technology need with new product developed in optimal time and resources.
- Protocols: Ethernet, IRIG-B, RS232, NTP/SNTP, Telnet etc.
- Synchronization of IEC61850 compliant devices
- Complying to EMI/EMC requirements
- Configuration using Key-pad and Telnet
Role of Rhombus
- Designed & developed a complete 32-bit Microcontroller based GPS Clock with dedicated controller for time & event outputs
- Code development, interfacing and verification of accuracy with reference source
- Interface development for customized display as well as over Ethernet using TELNET Protocol
The product equipped the customer with complete time synchronization needs across the substation. This resulted in customer achieve 40% saving for the same product which was previously imported with faster delivery and local post-sales support.
Innovation in product design and manufacturing process, latest technologies, global quality standards and excellent customer service are the four pillars on which we have built our business.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Looking for an ODM partner to design and/or manufacture your product?
You have come to the right place. Just send us your requirement using the form on the right and we will give you a quote within 2 working days. Please provide as much correct information as you can provide to help us give you a quote faster. All the fields in the form are mandatory.
You can also get in touch with us directly using the contact details of our head office given on the far right.