In electrical distribution sector many unmanned substations equipments require an interface to communicate many real-time and event data to central monitoring station. A Remote Terminal Unit equipped with Ethernet and Serial communication can fulfill this requirement.
The project was to design a scalable multi-channel Remote Terminal unit for monitoring power distribution. With its diverse technology knowledge Rhombus’ has delivered complete solution by designing a modular system with selection of modules as per end user needs.
Substation automation division of a leading multinational in India.
- 32-bit microcontroller based miniPCIe SoM used as processor
- Isolated Digital input / output modules
- Analog Input / output modules
- Mains or DC powered system option
- Wall mounted 19” rack based design
- Sub-station monitoring protocol (IEC 104) implementation
Role of Rhombus
- Complete product design
- Implement communication protocol
- Prototype verification and validation at internal and external laboratories
- Helped customer to setup manufacturing of pilot production
Product has enabled the customer to implement solution by adding the product in their range specifically for substation automation.
Innovation in product design and manufacturing process, latest technologies, global quality standards and excellent customer service are the four pillars on which we have built our business.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Looking for an ODM partner to design and/or manufacture your product?
You have come to the right place. Just send us your requirement using the form on the right and we will give you a quote within 2 working days. Please provide as much correct information as you can provide to help us give you a quote faster. All the fields in the form are mandatory.
You can also get in touch with us directly using the contact details of our head office given on the far right.