New company from Canada for Access Control Systems
- The project was to design a product which can provide access to people inside any premises, based on Smart Card, Finger print identification. It should also provide data connectivity on the basis of Wi-Fi, Blue Tooth, Ethernet, RS – 485 and Wie-Gand to Server.
- The designed product should be FCC/CE approved.
- Arm Cortex A8 processor
- Communication interface for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Wie-Gand, RS- 485, USB 2.0 OTG
- Peripherals 2.4” LCD Touch screen panel, K/B, Mic, Speaker
- Smart Card reader, Fingerprint reader, Relay Operation and other I/O interface
- Battery management for Battery operation
- IP – 65 housing
Role of Rhombus
- Complete product H/W design
- Testing of product with all interface, Peripherals and I/O
- Modular as well as complete unit FCC / CE approved
- Helped customer to set up manufacturing of pilot production
Product has enabled the customer come out with first series of product for his new company with international quality with FCC / CE approval.
Innovation in product design and manufacturing process, latest technologies, global quality standards and excellent customer service are the four pillars on which we have built our business.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Looking for an ODM partner to design and/or manufacture your product?
You have come to the right place. Just send us your requirement using the form on the right and we will give you a quote within 2 working days. Please provide as much correct information as you can provide to help us give you a quote faster. All the fields in the form are mandatory.
You can also get in touch with us directly using the contact details of our head office given on the far right.